Wednesday, September 27, 2006

R-6 Pope has new plan to avoid telling the truth.

'06 Sept 27 > Pope says tourism can promote dialogue > Pope Benedict XVI said Wednesday that tourism should help different cultures bridge gaps and promote dialogue between people..... "I hope that tourism will increasingly promote dialogue and respect between cultures, thereby becoming an open door to peace and harmonious cohabitation," Benedict said.

Maybe his holiness should take his own advice and get of his holy ass and do more sight seeing to bridge his own cultural gap....It's Ironic that the pope is now asking for public support to take the pressure of what he couldn't or rather... wouldn't do, that being to personally apologize for his hate comment.... It's the same old rhetoric and the same old "Golden Rule"....Do unto others as you would have others do unto...(preaching Peace and Harmony) and.."do as I say, don't do as I do"

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, I'm getting tired of hearing all this bullshit, aren't you? I Hummmm? Well ... maybe not... if you're a "good" Catholic, then right now you're pissed off with me and calling what I'm saying bullshit.... :) I said that and then I thought to myself, am I really tired of hearing it? Yes and no. "Yes" in that it's all I've ever heard in some form or another and, 'No" because I'm seeing it unravel in a way that it never has before... and I'm also recording it so it's easy to show and tell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home